We can’t spend a day without checking our social media accounts. Our cell phones are within easy reach at all hours of the day and night. The average amount of time spent on the internet, on the other hand, is
This time, the solution should be obvious to everyone with a web presence. “Social media” applications like Whatsapp and Facebook have become almost synonymous with social media apps like Facebook. To put that in perspective, consider these staggering figures:
- In 2020, the typical social media user will spend 2 hours and 24 minutes a day on the site.
- In 2020, 50.1 percent of all mobile time will be spent on social media applications.
- Every day, on average, 2 hours and 24 minutes are spent on Facebook.
- YouTube users spend an average of 40 minutes a day on the site.
- The average everyday time spent on Snapchat is 30 minutes.
- Approximately 28 minutes a day are spent by Instagram users on the service.
- Just 14.2 minutes are spent on Pinterest each day.
- Impressive, considering that there are currently 3.196 billion people who use social media on an everyday basis…
- In addition, the average internet user spends 2 hours and 33 minutes a day on the six most popular social networking sites.
- As of this writing, Filipinos spend a total of 3 hours and 57 minutes every day on social media. Second place goes to the Brazilians, who clock in at 3:39:39. The Japanese have just 48 mins of online time.
- Between April and September, 83 percent of all internet customers were engaged on social media. More than two-thirds of those who use it say it helps them in their work.
In 2022, How Much Time Do People Spend On Social Media?
The average internet user spent 2 hours, and 24 minutes every day on social media in 2020. The average amount of time spent on social media in 2019 was 2 hours, 22 minutes. Compared to 2012, people spend more time on social media today (1 hour).
In 2020, The Average Daily Time Spent On Facebook Was 38 Minutes
People are using Facebook for shorter periods. Overall, younger people’s internet time would likely decline by 2020. Future generations of young people will use TikTok or Instagram. According to a new report, Facebook has lost 15 million more members since 2017. For an average of 41 minutes each day last year, they were logged in to Facebook. According to recent research, it decreased to 38 mins in 2018 before climbing to 58 minutes in 2019.
50.1% Of The Time Spent On Mobile Is Done Using Social Media Apps
5.19 % of the world’s population is made up of mobile phone users, which totals 7.75 billion people. 4.2 billion of the world’s internet users will only be utilising mobile devices by the year 2020 when there will be 4.57 billion individuals actively accessing the internet around the world. To be honest, it’s hard to envision a world without our cell phones and tablets. There will be an average of three and a half hours spent on the internet each day by 2021, according to a new survey.
The Average Daily Time Spent On YouTube Is 11m 24s
There are more than 1,200 million hrs of video uploaded to YouTube every day, with everyday views exceeding 5 billion. Second, only to Google in terms of international traffic, it is the world’s most popular search engine. 70% of YouTube traffic in the U. S. comes from mobile devices, with India in second place at 14.8 percent (8.1 percent ). According to social media usage data, the average American adult spends 24 minutes a day on YouTube.
Typical TikTok User Spends 45 Minutes A Day On The App
It’s hard to overstate how revolutionary TikTok has become in recent years. Since its inception in 2017, more than 1.5 billion downloads have been made on the platform. A decade ago, it ranked as the 9th most downloaded app. Although TikTok’s primary viewership is Generation Zers, its users come from all walks of life. In 2018, the average daily time spent on TikTok was 52 minutes, however, in 2022, that number has dropped somewhat.
You can do more and more on social media than ever before. If you want to keep tabs on your friends, kill time, find out what’s going on with your ex, become famous, or just pick out the right outfit for your return to reality, you can do everything on the internet.